Вход  

Помощь Online  

Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

It is based off of skill talent, not including the quarterback
(1 чел.) (1) гость
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: It is based off of skill talent, not including the quarterback

It is based off of skill talent, not including the quarterback 1 мес., 3 нед. назад #10685

• zhangzk
  • Вне сайта
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Постов: 10
Before you get all fired up about this http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-au...-tajae-sharpe-jersey , make sure you read his criteria. That is why it is almost acceptable to have the Browns ranked one spot higher than the Titans. Cleveland has a pretty impressive wide receiver group with the addition of Jarvis Landry to Josh Gordon and Corey Coleman. Sure, there are a lot of questions there, but man is the ceiling high for them.Anyway, here is what Barnwell had to say about the Titans (with a GOAT video game reference):I will leave this with what I say about every ranking like this that comes out....I cannot wait to see where the Titans are on this list next year. I guarantee you they will be in the top 10 because Davis is going to establish himself as a #1 receiver, and that is going to be really fun to watch.Titans Links: Kickoff Week Its the most wonderful time of the year everyone! We have real NFL football!!!!!!

After a good weekend of college games http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-au...kenny-vaccaro-jersey , the NFL kicks off this Thursday with the Eagles against the Falcons. The Titans elected 5 captains for the 2018 season. Marcus Mariota, Delanie Walker, Darren Bates, Wesley Woodyard, and Jurrell Casey were all voted into captaincy by their peers. This weekend was the weekend that NFL teams needed to get their rosters down to 53 players, so the Titans complied and cut 35 players. Some surprises were Stinnie, Batson Cheap Jonnu Smith Jersey , and Dickerson. The DL is very thin right now, and that’ll be something to look at this season. The other big takeaway here was that Jack Conklin came off the PUP list. Will Compton has filled a void for the Titans, says Turron Davenport. Wyatt has some quick hits from Monday’s practice. Cameron Batson was a surprise to make the team, but he beat the odds, and earned it. Read this great story on his reaction.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.21 секунд

© SStudio 2004-2013